Sunday 20 July 2014

What's In My Bag


Happy Sunday!

I love 'What's In My Bag' posts so thought I would go ahead and do one! The contents aren't terribly exciting but they're definitely essential. 

It's Summer and a squinty look isn't a great look so I always make sure to carry a pair of sunglasses with me, these are my current faves and they're from H&M, I really like the frame and how thin the bridge is. Obviously I've got the standard wallet (New Look) and house keys, I'm sure you'll find those in everyones bags, my keys need to be on a lanyard as I'm a great one for losing (much to others despair) keys! If my phone isn't in my pocket, it's usually in my handbag, the case is a customised one from Etsy and it displays the title and author of my favourite book. I'm a bit of a literature nut and my last phone case was the book cover of The Great Gatsby. 
I keep quite busy during the week be it work related or a social event so I carry my diary (Moleskine from Paperchase) with me everywhere to make sure I'm going to the right place and can write anything down I may forget, I always tell people that I can't commit until it's written down in my diary!
Gum to keep the breath fresh and lip balm (EOS) to keep the lips delicious and my iPod so I can plug my earphones in and strut down the street pretending I'm the lead in some upcoming romcom. 
The flower bag is my travel make-up/skincare bag, in there are various moisturisers, more lipbalms and general cosmetics. If you'd like to see the contents of that, let me know in the comments below!

Hope you enjoyed the post and are having a delicious weekend!!

Love 
x

1 comment:

  1. I've been really wanting to get one of those pink moleskine diaries recently! xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a comment, I read every single one with a big smile on my face. I will always reply but it can take me a while sometimes :)

x