Monday 14 July 2014

Long Time No Blog


Wow, I have been the worst. I sincerely apologise for lack of blogging but I'm back (at least I hope I am!) I'm without excuses apart from sheer laziness however I have had quite the jam packed schedule and have made an Instagram highlight board which shows just a little of what I've been up to!!



Starting from the bottom :-

Row 1: Posing on the way to a gig, Rach and I testing the climbing wall at the Polo, Flying to America, Justin and I at Two Guys Grill
Row 2: Cook-out (need I elaborate), tanning up, George and Sara's wedding, Wilmington.
Row 3: UNCW (Where I studied abroad for a year), Nicki and I at Carolina Beach, Addie and Emma, Whitney (my old roomie) and one of her daughter's Emma. 
Row 4: Jamming at Glasto, Our campsite at Glasto, Texts about Glasto, Rach missed me!
Row 5: Weeze summoning the festival gods, My new record player and records, Mim's birthday cocktails, my favourite picture from Mim and Jake's birthday
Row 6: Sunday evening chill, lads, Annabel and Lisa running, Tapas. 

What have you guys been up to since you last visited my blog? Have you been on holiday at all? Did you go to Glasto? 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't catch me at Glastonbury. Not my thing at all

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a comment, I read every single one with a big smile on my face. I will always reply but it can take me a while sometimes :)

x