Friday 14 March 2014

Wish List




Green Floral Print Jumpsuit (River Island)
All of a sudden, I'm into jumpsuits. I don't really know when it happened but yesterday I bought a navy one on a whim and I've been coveting this little number for a while. The thing is, I think it may be out of stock! I'm praying it hasn't been discontinued and they'll order more in. If I buy this, I'm looking forward to wearing it in the summer and then pairing it with a pair of heels and a blazer for nights out. 

Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything: Light Flawless Complexion Make-up Kit (Feel Unique)
I'm pretty obsessed with foundation and general skin/complexion items. I don't own a lot of Benefit but I've heard really good things about the items in this kit so I'm definitely purchasing this when payday comes around. Also 'Feel Unique' is offering a deal where if you order a Benefit product, you get a free eyeshadow/lip stain/extra cosmetic product and who can resist that?

Lucas Papaw Ointment (papawshop.co.uk)
Blame this want on my Aussie friend. I haven't used it lots but what I have used has been great. I love it and I want a pot to keep by my bed to keep my life going.

Hansel Woven T Bar Shoes (Topshop)
Perfect for the transition between Spring and Summer and England is promised good weather this year. Saying that, I'm going to the US for two weeks so these will be perfect for then too!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Coverage (Tarte Cosmetics)
I've wanted this since last year but the product along with shipping is quite expensive though I may bite the bullet this payday. As said, I love foundation and I've read a lot of blogs and watched numerous youtube videos that recommend this. I neeeeeed!

Do you have anything similar on your wish list? Are you counting down the days until pay day? 

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of playsuits and I want a jumpsuit. But I'm so short, it's difficult to find one to fit my size and height together

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a comment, I read every single one with a big smile on my face. I will always reply but it can take me a while sometimes :)

x